Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday Freebies : Healthy Eating

     It's Friday again people.  How was your week?   Mine was quite hectic.  In addition to the usual mom related duties (Boy! Those math homework are getting tougher.), I finally decided to tackle my scariest chore in the world.  Do you have any idea what it is? 

      Anyway, since most of us are have started the new year with a goal of being healthier, I would like to give you a heads up on these ebooks I found this week.  As self confessed foodie and someone who doesn't believe in magic pills or drinks for weight loss, I find these ebooks very informative and helpful.  Each is loaded with easy to make recipes that encourage us to make better food choices and not very restrictive. The best part, all of them can be downloaded for FREE today.  

        Enjoy your long weekend!

- Roz
                

           

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up. I will look up those books and see if there's anything in there that I can use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I hope you found something helpful.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...