Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday Freebies: Healthy Lunch Ideas for Kids Ebooks

        A few weeks more and it's back to school.  If you one of the many who wants to make sure what  your children are eating in school, I have a treat for you.  For those who have no kids, don't worry, I'm sure you'll find these very helpful and yummy too. So feel free to try out these goodies as well.
 
        So without further more intro, here are the free recipe ebooks I found today.  Get them now before the prices go up.  Just a quick note, if you don't have a kindle, IPad or any tablet, you can still get them.  All you have to do is download a free laptop or desktop reader app from amazon.  I actually keep mine in my laptop. 
 
         Do you have any ebooks that you like me to look up for you?  Let me know and I'll keep a watchful eye for it.
 
          Have a great Friday!
 
- Roz 
 
  
        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...