Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Today's National Dine Out Day

       Guess what? I'm not cooking dinner tonight!  My family and I will be eating out later to support  restaurants who are pledged to donate a portion of day's sales to the Hurricane Sandy New Jersey Relief Fund.  As all of you might have noticed, I am based in New Jersey and am quite active in trying to give some love to my beloved Jersey shore people. 
 
        What's so great about this event is that you don't have to be in NJ to give some support.  There are about 3,000 restaurants across the country who are participating.  Just check out which ones are close to you here.  I'm sure your favorite place is included.
 
 
 
 
          "Eating out with the family." I know what you are thinking.  You are now starting to wonder where can I possibly take my children who are gluten, egg, dairy, soy and nut free.  Well, after some time of trial and error, we now have a few Go To establishments.  Would you like me share them with you soon?  
 
          In the mean time, I have to get ready for this dinner out for a cause. Have a relaxing evening Frugalistas.
 
- Roz 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...