Monday, April 15, 2013

A Night of Silence

     I was about to publish my latest recipe post when I learned about the tragedy at the Boston Marathon this afternoon.  As I glued myself on the television, I can't help but feel devastated over the whole incident.  What supposed to be the happiest section of the runners, their families, friends and even spectators (the finish line), became a source of major terror and pain. 
 
    In honor of those who passed, wounded and now grieving, I will offer a night of silence and prayer.  Please take a few moments out of your busy day and remember them too. 
 
 
-Roz
 
 
Reading by Candle Light  11"x14" and other sizes
Photo courtesy of Paintingwithacamera


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this post. What a tragedy! They'll be in my prayers also.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...