Wednesday, August 6, 2014

August 2014 Reading list

      Last stretch of summer. Before I think about and even get ready for the next school year, I would like to get some "me time" and enjoy some reading.  Okay, these aren't exactly novels that will take me to places unknown.  I chose these for inspiration, motivation and even practical tips.

    
1. The Blender Girl - Easy and healthy recipes that will make that blender work harder.  I can't wait to try those sauces and dressings. 






2. Eating Wildly - A novel and a recipe book rolled into one.  This contains more inspiration for healthy eating and living.   





3. Healthy Homemaking: One Step at a Time -  This book is loaded with tips on how to manage our household.  From practical solutions to self improvement, this book aims to help busy moms and dads from being stressed out.  





       How about you?  What are you reading this month?


 - Roz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...