Saturday, August 24, 2013

Gluten Free, Allergen Free Expo goes to New Jersey

       It's official!  I will be attending the GFAF Expo at the Meadowlands in Secaucus, New Jersey on September 7-8, 2013.  Can't believe I have missed this event during my first months of going food allergy friendly. 
 
        Why am I so excited?  For starters, the Gluten Free and Allergen Free Expo is the country's largest gathering dedicated to help individuals and caregivers (like me) of people with special food requirements.  It features free classes taught by experts on gluten free baking.  There are also a session that gives tips on safely eating out and travelling.  A must especially for us moms with food allergy kids.
 
 
 
 
        The highlight of the GFAF Expo is the vendor fair.  With more than 150 unique booths from companies that specifically cater to us gluten and food allergy market, it will be like having a mall created just for us. As an attendee, I will be able to sample products directly from the makers.  I can also get coupons which I love.  Plus, I'll have an access to purchase items at a discount.  Oh, did I mention that the event is open to everyone.  That means, you and even your child can go too. Isn't that sweet?
 
         Best part of having a chance to be there is that I will be able to meet fellow food allergy people.  Not only will I learn something new, I will be able to share more information to you my beloved readers and followers. 
 
        If you want to more information about the event, please check the official website http://gfafexpo.com.  There you will see the sponsors, list of classes, speakers and even purchase tickets online. 
 
         So, are you going too?  Let me know so that we can meet up and chat.  
 
- Roz        
       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...