Thursday, August 1, 2013

Bloom Where You Are Planted

      It's already August!  That means I have to start shopping for school supplies, check out the fall school clothes, make sure all the school summer work is done, fill out the new school allergy / asthma action plan,  register for extra curricular activities and so on.  On top of that, I have to make sure that I'll do  my work which is prepare for the busy holiday shopping season.  I'm pretty sure you can relate right?  
 
       Thinking about all the things we need to do is enough to make us stressed and even depressed.  How come time seems to move so fast and we barely able to cope? The reality is, we have the capacity to do everything. Just not all at the same time.
 
       "Bloom where you are planted."
 

     
         Let's make August, the best month as it can be.

- Roz
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...