Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday Finds - Free Healthy Smoothie Recipes Ebooks

      I can't believe it is already Friday.  With the seasonal allergies kicking in and the pressure to lose those winter bulges, the need to eat more fruits and vegetables is definitely on demand.  But who  actually consumes the recommended amount from this food group?  Okay, my vegetarian and vegan friends are raising their hands!
 
       For us mere mortals with good intentions who are easily tempted, I found out that the best way to get more veggies and fruits in our diet is to make smoothies. Even my pickiest child would agree that a delicious concoction will surely get a thumbs up whatever is in it. Aside from the health benefits, a big glass of smoothie is a perfect treat on a warm day. 
 
       If you are looking for smoothie combo ideas, check out what I just found out.  I'm pretty sure you'll get some exciting fruit and vegetable combinations.  The best part is that you can download these e-books for free.
 
       What are you waiting for?  Get them now!
 
       Have a great weekend!
 
- Roz



  

1 comment:

  1. It's actually a great and useful piece of information. I'm glad that you shared this useful info with us.

    Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.


    Also visit my website :: cigaret med nikotin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...