Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Freebie Finds - Gluten Free, Paleo Ebooks and more

       Hello Frugalista Moms!  This weird Jersey weather is just driving me crazy.  It's officially the third day of Spring yet our temperature here is still below freezing.  The wind isn't a big help either.  On top of that, my allergies are kicking it --- sneezing, watery eyes, runny nose.  You know the drill. 
 
       Since I'm taking a break from cooking today, I decided to look around the web for interesting ebooks to read.  Oh did I mention that these are all FREE today too? Just download, read and decide whether you like to keep them or simply delete. 
 
       I know you are all excited so I will not take long.  Plus I can feel the zyrtec is taking effect now.  Hope you all have a happy weekend!
 
- Rozelyn
 
        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...