Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday Freebies: Managing Household Clutter Ebooks

     In a few hours, my children will be officially on summer vacation.  That means they will be bringing books, papers, goodies bags, souvenirs and what-else-you-can-think-of home. Yup, they ended quite late.  

     Over the years, I have learned that our schedule is way crazier during the summer break.  The warm weather and time spent outdoors equates to additional laundry.  Then there's this thing called bottomless pit.  I don't know about you but every time the kids are home, all the food in the fridge and pantry seems to miraculously disappear within 2 to 3 days. 

     Though spending more time with my gang is always exciting and fun, it always comes with a price.  The first to suffer is our house.  I can see it now -- piles of paper to be sorted out, towers of laundry and constant food preparations.  

    Before you we drive ourselves crazy, I would like to share with you the free ebooks I found today.  Though I haven't read all of them yet, I saw some excellent tips on how to stay on top of clutter and household cleaning short cuts.  

     I'm sure you will also find these books handy not only this summer but all year round.  

     Happy organizing!

   

- Roz


         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...