Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Deal Alert: Enjoy Life Bars and Chex Gluten Free Oatmeal at ACME

       Last Sunday, I went to my local Acme Supermarket to buy the newspaper.  Yup, I still get the paper for coupons even if I don't use most of them.  Anyway, I got some unexpected treats from the trip. 

    I found out that they now have So Delicious Vanilla and Strawberry flavored Coconut Yogurt. Conveniently hidden with the creamers, regular milk and kefir,  I'm glad my boys were able to spot them while I was looking for my coffee creamer.  If they will keep it at $1.99 a cup (fingers crossed), I will have to request for the Mango Passionfruit and Greek style as well.     




     Then, I was introduced to Chex's new line of Gluten Free Oatmeals on special for 2 for $5. Though the packaging doesn't mention specific details about other allergens in the facility, I took the risk and relied on just the ingredients listed.  I'll contact their customer service hotline before giving them to Child#2, Child #3 and Child#4.  In the mean time, Child #1 and I will be trying it.  


        

      Lastly, the store now carries Enjoy Life Cocoa Loco and Caramel Apple Chewy Bars which are on sale for $3.49 for a box (5 bars).  Don't forget to use your coupons for a bigger discount.  

       Finally, we're getting deals on food allergy friendly products.  Oh, before I forget, I'm based in New Jersey.  If you have any sales that you would like to share in your area, please let me know.  

- Roz


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...