Wednesday, January 9, 2013

January Healthy Reading - Hungry for Change

          I am a firm believer that knowledge is an important component of a healthy mind.  So for 2013, I will be sharing with you the books I am reading every month. 
 
          For January, I decided to grab a copy this book by James Colquhoun and Laurentine Ten Bosch from the library. This book caught my attention because it contains insights, recipes and tips for healthy body using food as medicine. Quite interesting especially for us with food allergy concerns.


  
Hungry for Change: Ditch the Diets, Conquer the Cravings, and Eat Your Way to Lifelong Health 

          Have you read this book?  I love to hear what you think.  If not, I hope we could read this book or cook together this month. 

- Roz        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...