Friday, January 16, 2015

Friday Freebies: Ebooks on Smoothies, Canning, Ayurveda, Valentine Treats and more

      Wow!  The week flew right before my eyes.  Yes, I was missing in action.  Did you miss me? 

       If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter, I'm sure you have an idea what I was up too.  Are we friends there already?  I hope so.  

        Anyway, I'll be posting what's keeping me busy lately this weekend.  Here's a little hint - weight loss, new recipes, product reviews and more giveaways.  Sounds cool? 

         For now, I'm sharing some of the free ebooks I found today.  I hope you'll get them now before the prices go up.  

         TGIF my friends.

- Roz





Nutribullet Superfood Smoothies - 100 Mouthwater, Ultra Healthy & Super Filling Recipes




DIY Pantry: Canning and Preserving Basics


 

Ayurveda 101 : Basics for Natural Health and Well Being




Organic Eating on a Budget: How to Buy Affordable Organic Foods to Achieve a Healthier Diet and Lifestyle



My Yummy Paleo Valentine - 14 Quick and Easy Gluten Free Valentine Treats and Snacks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...