Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye 2013...Hello 2014

       As the other parts of the world are celebrating the arrival of 2014 and as we count the last few hours of 2013 here in the US,  I would like to share some thoughts that are bouncing inside head.

        * What did I learn in 2013?

        *  Don't like it, I'll change it. 

        * Time is limited and shouldn't be wasted on something that doesn't matter.

        * Set a goal and work on it.  Nobody else will do it for me. 

        * It's okay to say NO and Let go. 

        * Be kind to Me. 

        * Live each day like it's my last one.

        And the most important of all.  When everything seems to go no where....
           
photo credit from Facebook 

       Wishing all of us a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year!  

        Do you have a special thought you'd like to share? Love to hear it.  


- Roz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...