Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday Finds - Natural Remedies, Allergy Solutions E-books

      It's officially the first day of Summer! That means hours and hours will be spent outdoors.  With that in mind, I would like to share with you my very informative Finds today. 

      These three FREE e-books below are loaded with tips about natural remedies.  From common skin irritations like acne and bug bites to irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), I'm sure you will find them very handy and useful. What's so great about using natural remedies is that they are readily available in the kitchen or even the garden.  Plus, they cost really cheap.

      One of my favorite tips, is using Tea Tree Oil.  I have a small bottle in the medicine cabinet which I use for stuffy nose.  From one of the books, it was mentioned that the oil can also be used as an antiseptic for cuts and even acne.  Who knew?

       Well, I will not keep you long. Better download these now before the prices go up.

       Have a great weekend!

- Roz
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...